The most important aspect about screening employees
That's correct, your time. Because you don't have enough hours in your day to learn new and complicated technology.
Nowadays, employment screening is progressively becoming more susceptible to state and federal level regulations than ever.
Compliance: Performing employment background checks that are FCRA & EEOC compliant is a time-consuming, challenging ordeal for human resources administrators.
Complexity meets Simplicity
Our continuing education knowledge has enabled us to develop a real-time insight helping employers navigate the complex web of governmental guidelines, rules and regulations. Because you don't have the time.
By using intuitive workflow technology, you can now simplify your entire employee screening, hiring and onboarding process. From A to Z.
Learn how we can streamline your employment screening needs in an easy and cost-effective approach. Regardless of whether you have 5 or 50,000 employees.
Check out your tenants before you let them check in..
Less than ideal tenants cost landlords a loss of rental income. Their particular behavior can also expand into legal responsibilities owed to your other tenants.
Looking into your potential renter's past will certainly reduce foreseeable issues and avoid you future headaches.
- Screen renters that may have "omitted" information in their rental application.
- Save on legal collection fees, eviction filings and income property repairs.
- Investigate the past civil and criminal records history of a prospective tenant so that you will make an informed risk decision.
- Improve your vacancy ratio.
- Having a background check policy in place, attracts good quality tenants by making them feel safe in your property.
Tip: In order to comply with Fair Housing laws and avoid any type of discrimination, landlords should follow FCRA guidelines when making a rental decision based on public records.
- Check criminal and civil county court records of potential business partners.
- Lookup your own past prior to applying for a job. Make sure there are no discrepancies.
- Verify your identity has not been compromised.
Screening Sport Coaches, Church Volunteers, Nannies & Home Contractors
Make the most of our platform. One of the many features provided is the capability for applicants, volunteers and sport coaches to self-pay, self-check from within your account at no-cost to your organization. Results are instantly uploaded for your review.
We hope you enjoy this new time and cost saving feature included at no additional charge.